i wonder

MyCreativeDigiArt πŸ“Έ✨ⁱ⟮By The Way⟯ πŸ„― αΆœα΅’αΆœα΅’·π‚·πŒ·π

i wonder what agitates me like that…
[should be your thought, – probably]

probably to caress you in whispers,
inked charming by my soul's scripts

scripts that accelerate your cadence
at the superior state of awakening

awakening, gamed with varied visions
as if you'd love me‥ as if i'd love you

[...too] — [...too]

❝ if I called your name I wonder
if you wonder too.
who’s calling out my name now,
‘cause there’s nobody there.
if I told you that I wanted you,
would you run away?
if I told you that I wanted you less,
does that mean you’d stay?
please stay, don’t run away
let’s pretend it’s just a dream.
please stay, don’t run away
a dream is just a dream.
if I told you that I dream of you
I wonder if you’d say
that you dream about a man like me,
awake to find it one day.
I wonder where you’re going
if I can come too, or are you
walking down that lonesome road
that’s a place I know too
please stay, don’t run away
let’s pretend it’s just a dream.
please stay, don’t run away
a dream is just a dream.
if I called your name, I wonder,
if you wonder too.
who’s calling out my name now,
‘cause there’s nobody there... ❞

Comments

πŸ“–πŸ€πŸŒΏ

beautiful world

tell me something beautiful, she said, — (∂ + m) ψ

give‧me‧your‧fire‧give‧me‧your‧rain

suddenly

please

and you, my love

Say