Join my atmosphere. My mood denotes Bohemian Whispers and a persistent Poetic Frisson. The dosage comes with Coco. 🌿

i am your passion's dialect

© i am your passion dialect by Coco

On any cloud of the sky
I wrote to you the words
of my soul with the angels' quill,
dipped in the ink of stars,
created by scream of my colors

On any cloud of the sky
I played in your fantasy's routine
for the poesy you are, —
the lure of my demons,
the metaphor of my metaphors,
the surreal nature of my realities.

On any cloud of the sky,
it has been embodied by me
with the smile of an I love you,
with the vibe of a song,
with the picture of a moment,
with their seductive essence.

On any cloud of the sky
pirouetting your thought on me,
the poetic mood I was in, I am in,
didn't and doesn't feel human.
You tempted it to fulfill the role
of a safeguarding cocoon for..., —
for I am your passion's dialect.

πŸ“–

me

today ‣‣‣ α΅€α΄ΌDʳᡉᡃᡐAα΅‡α΅’α΅˜α΅—Yα΅’α΅˜‧‧‧

flashback

the magic of an instant conjuncture

shelter

i want you

Good Sail Thru My Allusive Stories

The Paradoxical Commandments