Join my atmosphere. My mood denotes Bohemian Whispers and a persistent Poetic Frisson. The dosage comes with Coco. 🌿

light me up

πŸ“Έ Free to use under the Unsplash License

 it hurts, —


it hurts me to see
certain misconceptions
just cos I say too often, —
I love you


it hurts me to see
a few ignoring my eyes
just for they're smiling
cos you spread on me joy


it hurts me to see
some screechy haunters
detesting with no reason
your tiny knitted kisses


it hurts me to see
some scandalmongers
for they feel abandoned 
as you light me up


it hurts me to see
some souls' phariseeism
just cos I sugar you fervidly
as you give me that feeling


it hurts, —


it hurts them a lot


it hurts me
only five minutes

Comments

πŸ“–

me

today ‣‣‣ α΅€α΄ΌDʳᡉᡃᡐAα΅‡α΅’α΅˜α΅—Yα΅’α΅˜‧‧‧

flashback

i am your passion's dialect

as sweet as a sin...

the magic of an instant conjuncture

shelter

i want you

a little bit