pleasant emotions flood spontaneously like a dandelion in the spring hungered of lips on soft lips, so good... — so-so, again as much real as the unreal composing a mood, painted, sung, dreamt, and spoken in contagious gods' language and the spirit of goddesses to flourish inside you an afternoon experiment; ‧‧‧ then another, and another, and I, clearly, have chosen to be a flashback, — you addicted
«• People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered. Love them anyway. • If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives. Do good anyway. • If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway. • The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. • Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable. Be honest and frank anyway. • The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds. Think big anyway. • People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs. Fight for a few underdogs anyway. • What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight. Build anyway. • People really need help but may attack you if you do help them. Help people anyway. • Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth. Give the world the best you have anyway.»
My longing for you is hypnotizing... Is narcotic... What happens to me, it's beyond me... And this mastery, it's not up to us but just being afraid about what I feel or what you feel, — (especially the metaphysical aspects of us). You realize your love for me is pure and true, and this discovery perhaps intimidates you in a typical way as if you're part of my DNA, — (forever and evermore...) The sky is static but shows me exactly how to love you. I've been waiting for you muchly, from early origins to come... to live in my dream... in my thoughts... To let the emotions be written by... (atmosphere‽). Now, you're giving me colors... Even some fears. Then, some desires and lights... (expectations‽). I have you and I don't have you. Between us is a frozen border for being and not being together. In a ride named — Desire, we are and aren't there. It was so fine when we met on a day when we knew, (we are...) and, on another day, we remembered what we'...
[this day of the year] rose out of the blue, revealing its ghostly air with impregnated frosty scents, able to change the flowers' tints and shapes ‧ in its mystery, showed its revelation by trying to concoct plausible reasons for activating my lazy... ass, fine adjudicated in some dreams, mixed with smoky music and bittersweet flavor of my bespoken cigarette, spiced like magic with the genial sounds of my morning coffee ‧ [this day of the year smiled, viewing my fantasies…]
and as I was walking so, — dreaming with my mind fully absent, — hop-hop out of blue, an old friend plunged straight in front of my very eyes... taking me in its arms, kissing me on both cheeks and with glimpses of happiness in its senses, telling me: «oh my god... — how I missed you‧‧‧», and sincerity seemed so-so charming thru the magic of an instant conjuncture; (seemed... only), ingenious gift, faultlessly lingering in a lovely view for a dream
On any cloud of the sky I wrote to you the words of my soul with the angels' quill , dipped in the ink of stars , using the symbols of quasar , created by scream of my colors in the curve of your zenith . On any cloud of the sky I played in your fantasy's routine for the poesy you are, — the muse of my muses , the lure of my demons, the metaphor of my metaphors, the surreal nature of my realities. On any cloud of the sky, it has been embodied by me the whispers of the universe with the smile of an I love you, with the vibe of a song, with the picture of a moment, with their seductive essence. On any cloud of the sky pirouetting your thought on me, the poetic mood I was in, I am in, didn't and doesn't feel human. You tempted it to fulfill the role of a safeguarding cocoon for..., — for I am your passion's dialect .
Take a knife. Make sure that's well-sharpened. Cut my soul in two and wait quietly to see by yourself what it's filled with. In the beginning, you will observe the sea with the cloudy waves of melancholy . And you will see the sun. A scorching sun . Then, you're going to feel a comforting marine breeze . (it likes to walk tenderly through my soul) Cut a little bit more to see how many waves of laughter jump out, but be careful to not spill 'em. (they're therapy for my various disappointments) Not to forget. You will see some failures . Ignore them. Someday I'll fix them. Cut a bit deeper and you'll find dreams which I still have, and also desires and fantasies… (I've to mention I have a special affinity with 'em) After that, I'd like you to look carefully at the top. Right there is happiness . Do you recognize it? I'm Human. I'm a lot of things each day of the week. I have about everything in this soul of mine, but I'm not afraid of t...